Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pet Probiotic Helps With Puppy's Gas and Indigestion














"Dexter"


“I want to thank you for the Power Probiotic. This product is amazing! Dexter (my black 6-month old Toy Poodle) slept awesome last night! Better than he has in weeks! I forgot to give him his usual Probiotic pill at 10pm last night. Well, he got up and walked around a little at 2:45am and seemed a little uncomfortable, so I got up and gave him a 1/2 capsule of Power Probiotic and we went back to bed and I didn't hear a peep out of him until 7:00am. No stomach gurgling, no burping, no nasal congestion, no incessant scratching, no more pacing the floor...Yay!!! This was the 4th night of Power Probiotic, so I really think they are helping. Thank you so much for creating this product and for really caring about our babies!!”


Cheryl Smith Orange County, CA March 2011