Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Heart Terrain Supplement For Cats and Dogs with Heart Murmurs and Heart Disease



Dear Ask Ariel,
"I just reordered the Heart Terrain after running out.  My soon to be 15 year old cat Cayenne had been doing much better after being on it for the past 6 months or so.  He originally had a heart murmur that ended up with a bad arrhythmia and the vet was very worried about him going into heart failure.

At the time that I put him on the Heart Terrain, I had also started supplementing him heavily with B vitamins, extra taurine in his food, along with Co-q10 and Omega oils.  He improved to the point that the vet could no longer detect a murmur or arrhythmia.


In the last couple of weeks, I ran very short of the Heart Terrain and he went downhill - he looked close to heart failure.  I found that I had about 4 doses of the Heart Terrain left but could not get it out of the bottle.  After dumping the remaining liquid out, I was able to get a few doses into him via a syringe.

In two days time, he regained his momentum and at the vet's office today, she could not detect any kind of heart problems except an accelerated beat.  She is a holistic vet but was not familiar with the Heart Terrain - but she said that the sooner that I got him back on it, the better.   In the past, after being on the Heart Terrain, his heart rate had also dropped back into a normal range.

So we both concluded that the Heart Terrain is what has helped him the most.  Being without it clearly showed that even with the other supplementation, the Heart Terrain is crucial for his well being.

Just thought that you would like to know how much this has helped him! 


Thank you so much!"    

Chris and Cayenne   New Orleans, Lousiana
Post a Comment